Tuesday, July 01, 2003

What I Look for in a Woman

I've decided on a career path:

Gold-digger

I am currently "job-hunting," looking for powerful and rich women. Preferably, young and hot. But if they're young and hot, why would they want to marry me?

Hm, I guess to make it more believable, this hot, young, rich woman should be a parapalegic, giving her a kind of desparation in knowing that I may be the only man that could ever lover her, the only man that could see past her debilitating condition and see the real woman inside, or some crap like that.

She should also be deaf, so she won't hear all the moronic things I say.

And blind, for good measure.

Now we're talking! Anyone know any hot, young, rich, deaf, blind, and paralized-from-the-neck-down ladies on the market?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Circa Now