Friday, August 29, 2003

This Week In Review

This week was the first week of classes. I'm really excited about my Creative Writing class, but the rest of my schedule looks blah.

I've got two gen. ed. classes -- Basic Stats (for the second time) and American National Government -- that I absolutely don't want to take, but I've been putting off taking all my gen. ed. classes for the past two years now, so I figure I had better get them out of the way.

I know I'm going to have a hard time with Intermediate Latin. I seem to have literally forgotten nearly everthing I learned about Latin in the past two semesters over the summer. God, help me.

I've also got Modern American Literature which doesn't seem so bad, but the professor acts like kind of a bitch and I've heard some bad things about her.

I haven't really been post much lately because lightening struck behind my fraternity house last week and killed our modem, so I've been having to go to the library to access the intarweb. And I try to avoid the library at all costs, lest I break down and actaully start studying. So, in case you've been wondering what I've been up to in the past week and why I haven't posted, there's the scoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Circa Now