Saturday, February 01, 2003

Bid Night

I went to our Delta Chi Bid Night Party last night. It was pretty good as far as D'Chi parties go; a few pretty girls, an ass-ton of bad dance music, and lots of under-age drinking.

Today I just realized that the entire time last night I didn't even try to meet any ladies (or any new guys, for that matter). I guess I'm just so cynically appathetic towards finding a girlfriend (or a girl friend or a make-out buddy or a mate or whatever the fuck I'm "looking for") that I've just given up.

Despite not really mingling, I did have fun last night. I hadn't gotten drunk in a while, and I forgot how much fun it is. Wow, that was such a frat-boy thing to say. But it's true. I like getting just a little drunk and bull-shitting with friends. I think that it was even better last night since I hadn't had a drink in a couple months. It was like last week when i had ice cream for the first time in a couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Circa Now