Wednesday, January 29, 2003

We Are Gonna Be Friends

I'm falling in love with a girl that lives across the hall from me in my dorm, and I really wish I wasn't, because she is absolutely not interested in me. I hate having a crush on somebody. I always feel so immature. Boys in eighth grade have crushes on girls; young men in college . . . don't.

She's nice, she's pretty, I enjoy talking to her (which is a rare find for me, seeing as I hate talking to people), and she has a sense of humor similar to mine. Dammit! I wish I believed that there was "someone for everyone." But after nineteen years of little success with the one girlfriend I did have and broken hearts with all the girlfriends I didn't, my chances of finding "the one" seem to keep growing slimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Circa Now