Sunday, February 09, 2003

Corespondence

Mr. McBastard,

Not a whole lot happening here either. Just workin and stuff. I am done with school up at Crap-Hole U. So it is basically just working. We are trying to save some money for the baby, BUt that is kind of difficult working at Wally World. Which reminds me, I got promoted. I am on the Support Team in TLE. So I'm like Mark.....HAHAHAHAHHAHA!! Jorge is still stupid. That dumb dog. I want to ring his little neck, but then he just looks at me with those big stupid eyes. I am such a sap in my old age! Other than that, I am good. I began reading the Bible and I have decided to live for the Lord. It's funny how the world is all starting to make sense. What do you think.

Piccolo


Piccolo,

I think it's great that you've found something to believe in. And I wish I could help you as you continue to grow closer to God. But in recent times I've shyed away from Christianity in order to stand back and get a broader view of faith and religion in general. To find out what it is that I truly believe and why. But I wish you luck as you endeaver into this new faith. It is an exciting time, to be sure. Goodbye. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

--Mr. McBastard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Circa Now