Monday, June 09, 2003

Seven Deadly Sins

Wrath
1. Who did you last get angry with? Myself
2. What is your weapon of choice? My car
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? Probably not
4. How about of the same sex? Yes
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? One of my old roommates
6. What is your pet peeve? Picking on the helpless
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? I do still have some long-standing grudges, but for the most part, no.

Sloth
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? Pray
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? I don't remember, but I have slept 15 consecutive hours
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't: My grandparents
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? "I think I hear my mom calling me..."
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones...)? Yes, I *heart* Ron Popeal!
6. When is the last time you got a good workout? I did push-ups and sit-ups the other day
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? Twice. Man, noon is just too early to wake up.

Gluttony
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Does Mountain Dew count?
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat? Blood, mmmm. . .
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? I drank a 40oz in a about 5 minutes. It made me puke :(
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? Nope
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? Spicy foods
7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "LUNCH"? "MUTILATE, TORTURE, RAPE," yes; but "LUNCH?" no.
8. What is the one food you can't resist, even if you are not hungry? Jell-O, but then again, there's always room for Jell-O.
9. Best school lunch? Friday's Pizza Day

Lust
1. How many people have you seen naked? Only a handful. Unfortunately, my family members are about half of them.
2. How many people have seen YOU naked? It just jumped from four to nine. Last weekend, five people were added to the list. Damn streaking!
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? Hell yeah! You don't just listen to TV, do you? You've gotta have something pretty to look at while they're blabbering on.
4. When fantasizing, who do you fantasize about? It's usually just a nameless, faceless, pretty woman.
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? Legs and waist/belly
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? No, but that's one of the things on my List of Things To Do Before I Die.
7. Want to be? See above answer
8. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? Nope.
9. Does wearing something sexy make you act differently? Nope.
10. Do you ever feel somewhat attracted to members of your sex? Not sexually, but I do sometimes feel a 'wierd' connection with other guys.

Greed
1. How many credit cards do you own? None
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? I don't think I have one.
3. If you had $10 million, what would you do with it? Save it and never work again for the rest of my life.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? Famous
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? Only for a while. After a while, I'd probably end up quitting or killing myself.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? Yes, LEGOs from my kindergarted classroom.
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? 2,282. Man, I need some more tunes!
8. What are you most greedy about? My food.
9. What do you have TOO much of, but don't care? Braclets.

Pride
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of? I really don't know.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? I really don't know on this one either.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? Writing and having a novel published
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? No, I'd be pretty happy.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? Yes.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? Woke up?

Envy
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? Some of my friends have nice cars.
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? My friend Kim. She's got a crazy but cool sense of style.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? I'd be me, only taller.
4. Have you ever been cheated on? No.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? See Question #3
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? Confidence
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? Not really, but it is interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Circa Now