Sunday, February 18, 2007

Superdate

This test is bogus. Every time I filled it out, no matter what my answers were, I got Psylocke.

Psylocke is pretty enough, I guess, but she's got three things against her: She's, like, a thousand feet tall; she's a limey Brit; and she's got purple hair.

I'd rather have gotten Shadowcat (preferably when she's over 18) or Batgirl (the Barbara Gordon version), though each of their mentors (Wolverine and Batman, respectively) would probably beat me up for messing with their little girls.

Actually, I think the Invisible Woman would be perfect for me. She's a short, skinny girl who is fiercely loyal. Though she is blond and doesn't seem to have much of a sense of humor, she is girl after my own heart, avoiding conflict by turning invisible and putting up impenetrable force fields to avoid intimacy.

1 comment:

  1. I got Aurora with Psylocke as a second. I don't get it. I'd want Shadowcat, too, I think. Or just someone who doesn't run away from me! Good god, how's a nerd supposed to keep a girl?

    ReplyDelete

Circa Now