Thursday, March 13, 2003

Wrong Kind of Bastard

Ju-- is a sonovabitch, yet I still admire the bastard. Despite his ass-hole-ishness, he still gets all the girls. His ex-girlfriend is still in love with him, one of our old friends Ki-- just told him that she's liked him for a long time, and now he's got a new chick from out of the blue that hangs on him all the time. That's three at one time. I'd be doing good to have one chick even mildly interested in me.

He attributes his popularity with the ladies to be because of his bastardry; he has no other explanation for it. "The more of a prick you are to them," he says, "the more interested they are in you." I would have never guessed it to be true, but to see Ju-- "in action" you can't deny that girls like pricks and nice guys finish last.

Not that I'm a "nice guy"; I'm far from it. I'm Mr. Cynical McBastard, after all. But sometimes I wish I was Mr. Charming McBastard instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Circa Now