Monday, September 08, 2003

The Interview Game

First things first, here are the rules of the Interview Game:

1. Leave a comment or send me an email, saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
3. You'll update your website with my five questions, and your five answers.
4. You'll include this explanation.
5. You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.

Gimmy of Gimcracker asked me the following five questions:

1. What do you love most about women?
I enjoy how most of them can make a big deal about even the most trivial of things. It brings excitement into my usually boring life.

2. Describe your worst habits.
I have a bad habit of looking at the ground when I'm talking to people I don't know very well, and boy do I slouch. Also, I'm not sure if this is a "bad habit," but people tell me I don't smile enough.

3. What's the best moment you've ever experienced?
It's funny how, when I'm trying to think of all the best moments I've experienced, only the worst ones come to mind. I guess that's why I'm "cynical" McBastard, huh?

4. Boxers or briefs?
Actually, both. A couple years ago I started wearing boxer-briefs, and I've never gone back. I used to wear briefs, but I thought they were too constricting. And boxers, well, I felt like I might as well have been free-balling. The genious of boxer-briefs is the marriage of the comfort and freedom of boxers with the support of tightie-whities. It's so simple, it makes me wonder why they didn't come up with them hundreds of years ago. Did people even wear underwear hundreds of years ago?

5. Describe a technological innovation you hope will be commonplace in 30 years.
I would like to see Aritificial Intelligence developed to the point where computers could actually think and learn for themselves. That or a George Foreman Grill that not only cooks your burgers and warms the buns, but does your taxes while you wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Circa Now